Damta: A collaborative world

Discussions about constructed worlds, cultures and any topics related to constructed societies.
k1234567890y
mayan
mayan

Re: Damta: A collaborative world

Post by k1234567890y »

Nachtuil wrote: 15 Oct 2020 04:10 I'm sorry to hear that and I hope everything comes out okay. I obviously have not been doing much either but it has never left my heart haha. I still fully plan to get back to it.
I have not done much on Damta either
I prefer to not be referred to with masculine pronouns and nouns such as “he/him/his”.
Khemehekis
runic
runic

Post by Khemehekis »

Nachtuil wrote: 15 Oct 2020 04:10 I'm sorry to hear that and I hope everything comes out okay. I obviously have not been doing much either but it has never left my heart haha. I still fully plan to get back to it.
brblues wrote: 15 Oct 2020 04:10 I'm going through a massively stressful time just now, so haven't been Damta-ing much. Hopefully soon again!
These make me hopeful!
♂♥♂♀

Squirrels chase koi . . . chase squirrels

My Kankonian-English dictionary: 66,000 words and counting

31,416: The number of the conlanging beast!
Nachtuil
greek
greek

Post by Nachtuil »

When I do get back to it, I'll have forgotten so much of what I planned but at least I wrote a lot of things down haha.
elemtilas
runic
runic

Post by elemtilas »

Khemehekis wrote: 15 Oct 2020 13:14
brblues wrote: 15 Oct 2020 04:10 I'm going through a massively stressful time just now, so haven't been Damta-ing much. Hopefully soon again!
These make me hopeful!
For what it worths, I do actually read this thread and so appreciate the Damta updates! (Also hope the stress in your life reduces soon, brblues!
Nachtuil
greek
greek

Post by Nachtuil »

elemtilas wrote: 17 Oct 2020 23:05 For what it worths, I do actually read this thread and so appreciate the Damta updates! (Also hope the stress in your life reduces soon, brblues!
It's really heartening to know someone else is reading it :)
Khemehekis
runic
runic

Post by Khemehekis »

elemtilas wrote: 17 Oct 2020 23:05 For what it worths, I do actually read this thread and so appreciate the Damta updates! (Also hope the stress in your life reduces soon, brblues!
[+1]

I just added all the content words from the example sentences in this post that were missing from my Txabao dictionary.

EDIT: On an insomniac night with nothing to do, I added a few new gods and goddesses to the Txabao pantheon:

https://damta.fandom.com/wiki/Txabao_re ... _mythology
♂♥♂♀

Squirrels chase koi . . . chase squirrels

My Kankonian-English dictionary: 66,000 words and counting

31,416: The number of the conlanging beast!
brblues
sinic
sinic

Post by brblues »

Glad to have an interested reader in elemtilas, and good job on Khemehekis for the tireless work on our collab! I've not yet gotten to reading what you've created in the time I was mostly absent, but I hope to get to that soon.

I've just added some new history, this time about The Second Confederation; transliterations here follow Classical Bokisig, no longer Early Bokisig, as I've finally gotten to the stage where I at least can have names in it [:D]