Page 18 of 18

Re: Damta: A collaborative world

Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:02
by k1234567890y
Nachtuil wrote: 15 Oct 2020 04:10 I'm sorry to hear that and I hope everything comes out okay. I obviously have not been doing much either but it has never left my heart haha. I still fully plan to get back to it.
I have not done much on Damta either

Re: Damta: A collaborative world

Posted: 15 Oct 2020 13:14
by Khemehekis
Nachtuil wrote: 15 Oct 2020 04:10 I'm sorry to hear that and I hope everything comes out okay. I obviously have not been doing much either but it has never left my heart haha. I still fully plan to get back to it.
brblues wrote: 15 Oct 2020 04:10 I'm going through a massively stressful time just now, so haven't been Damta-ing much. Hopefully soon again!
These make me hopeful!

Re: Damta: A collaborative world

Posted: 17 Oct 2020 19:04
by Nachtuil
When I do get back to it, I'll have forgotten so much of what I planned but at least I wrote a lot of things down haha.

Re: Damta: A collaborative world

Posted: 17 Oct 2020 23:05
by elemtilas
Khemehekis wrote: 15 Oct 2020 13:14
Nachtuil wrote: 15 Oct 2020 04:10 I'm sorry to hear that and I hope everything comes out okay. I obviously have not been doing much either but it has never left my heart haha. I still fully plan to get back to it.
brblues wrote: 15 Oct 2020 04:10 I'm going through a massively stressful time just now, so haven't been Damta-ing much. Hopefully soon again!
These make me hopeful!
For what it worths, I do actually read this thread and so appreciate the Damta updates! (Also hope the stress in your life reduces soon, brblues!

Re: Damta: A collaborative world

Posted: 21 Oct 2020 20:24
by Nachtuil
elemtilas wrote: 17 Oct 2020 23:05 For what it worths, I do actually read this thread and so appreciate the Damta updates! (Also hope the stress in your life reduces soon, brblues!
It's really heartening to know someone else is reading it :)

Re: Damta: A collaborative world

Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:11
by Khemehekis
elemtilas wrote: 17 Oct 2020 23:05 For what it worths, I do actually read this thread and so appreciate the Damta updates! (Also hope the stress in your life reduces soon, brblues!
[+1]

I just added all the content words from the example sentences in this post that were missing from my Txabao dictionary.

EDIT: On an insomniac night with nothing to do, I added a few new gods and goddesses to the Txabao pantheon:

https://damta.fandom.com/wiki/Txabao_re ... _mythology

Re: Damta: A collaborative world

Posted: 24 Oct 2020 19:11
by brblues
Glad to have an interested reader in elemtilas, and good job on Khemehekis for the tireless work on our collab! I've not yet gotten to reading what you've created in the time I was mostly absent, but I hope to get to that soon.

I've just added some new history, this time about The Second Confederation; transliterations here follow Classical Bokisig, no longer Early Bokisig, as I've finally gotten to the stage where I at least can have names in it [:D]

Re: Damta: A collaborative world

Posted: 28 Oct 2020 08:50
by Khemehekis
Check it out: Elemtilas created a FrathWiki page on our conworld!

https://www.frathwiki.com/Damta

Great job, Elemtilas!

Re: Damta: A collaborative world

Posted: 28 Oct 2020 16:42
by k1234567890y
Just updated something for Likepeg people, sorry for the hiatus

Re: Damta: A collaborative world

Posted: 29 Oct 2020 04:20
by Khemehekis
k1234567890y wrote: 28 Oct 2020 16:42 Just updated something for Likepeg people, sorry for the hiatus
Yay! Hopefully we'll see some more soon.




Does someone want to find Miranda Brawner on the web and invite her to return to her collaboration?

Re: Damta: A collaborative world

Posted: 29 Oct 2020 07:05
by elemtilas
Khemehekis wrote: 29 Oct 2020 04:20
k1234567890y wrote: 28 Oct 2020 16:42 Just updated something for Likepeg people, sorry for the hiatus
Yay! Hopefully we'll see some more soon.




Does someone want to find Miranda Brawner on the web and invite her to return to her collaboration?
If she's the same one, there's a Miranda Brawner active at alternatehistory.com.