CBB Conlang Relay XII - FINISHED!!

A forum for all topics related to constructed languages
Frislander
mayan
mayan

Re: CBB Conlang Relay XII - ONGOING (signups remain open)

Post by Frislander »

Torch Received at last!
DzêtaRedfang
hieroglyphic
hieroglyphic

Post by DzêtaRedfang »

Sorry for taking so long. I should have it sent it by not too late tomorrow at the latest. My apologies.
Your friendly neighbourhood french-canadian penguin
Salmoneus
MVP
MVP

Post by Salmoneus »

DzêtaRedfang wrote: 05 Sep 2020 01:50 Sorry for taking so long. I should have it sent it by not too late tomorrow at the latest. My apologies.
I wouldn't worry. So far, the average has been a little over 5 days (bit over 6 for ring 1, bit under 4 for ring 2).
Frislander
mayan
mayan

Post by Frislander »

Torch sent!
spanick
roman
roman

Post by spanick »

Frislander wrote: 06 Sep 2020 00:09 Torch sent!
Torch received.
DzêtaRedfang
hieroglyphic
hieroglyphic

Post by DzêtaRedfang »

The torch has been sent at last! Sorry about that guys.
Your friendly neighbourhood french-canadian penguin
Davush
greek
greek

Post by Davush »

DzêtaRedfang wrote: 07 Sep 2020 10:11 The torch has been sent at last! Sorry about that guys.
Received, thanks!
Jackk
roman
roman

Post by Jackk »

DzêtaRedfang wrote: 07 Sep 2020 10:11 The torch has been sent at last! Sorry about that guys.
Received. [tick]

Quick note: I haven't received a torch + English from Frislander, nor the English from Linguifex.
Frislander wrote:
Linguifex wrote:
terram impūram incolāmus
hamteu un mont sug
let us live in a dirty world
Man in Space
roman
roman

Post by Man in Space »

I keep forgetting to send it! When I’m off mobile I’ll have to try to remember.
Twin Aster megathread

AVDIO · VIDEO · DISCO

CC = Common Caber
CK = Classical Khaya
CT = Classical Ĝare n Tim Ar
Kg = Kgáweq'
PB = Proto-Beheic
PO = Proto-O
PTa = Proto-Taltic
STK = Sisỏk Tlar Kyanà
Tm = Təmattwəspwaypksma
spanick
roman
roman

Post by spanick »

Sorry about this, but I will definitely be late. I was planning on doing the translation today while my students take a test, but I forgot to transfer the file with my lexicon to Google Drive so I can use it from work. I won't be able to finish translating until tonight/tomorrow.
spanick
roman
roman

Post by spanick »

Torch sent.
Jackk
roman
roman

Post by Jackk »

spanick wrote: 09 Sep 2020 22:27Torch sent.
Received! Now once Linguifex gets me their English and I get round to translating spanick's text, the relay will be Complete! [:D] Hopefully I'll get to post everything tomorrow. [<3]
Linguifex wrote:
terram impūram incolāmus
hamteu un mont sug
Man in Space
roman
roman

Post by Man in Space »

English (finally) sent.
Twin Aster megathread

AVDIO · VIDEO · DISCO

CC = Common Caber
CK = Classical Khaya
Kg = Kgáweq'
PB = Proto-Beheic
PO = Proto-O
PTa = Proto-Taltic
STK = Sisỏk Tlar Kyanà
Tm = Təmattwəspwaypksma
Jackk
roman
roman

Post by Jackk »

AND WE ARE DONE!!! [:D] [:D] [:D] [:D]

Very quick post; much more detail to follow:

Original Text:
Jackk wrote:By the time I manage to slip away from the revolving crowd and step out into the back street, the cloudless sky has lost all trace of pink and is fading directly to a navy blue. The first stars twinkle cold above; it is half an hour until moonrise.
In that time I have to find the emeralds, pass them on to my sister, rejoin the party carrying everything else I could steal from the baron's vault, scatter his valuables onto the dance floor, and escape into the night.
My sister really ought to pick easier marks.
Ring 1's result:
Ring 1 wrote:Who can see how little time I have left?
People quietly leave to go home, and the singers and dancers stay at the ceremony, left with the sacred shrines. I keep my face covered as the sun rises into the sky like a gem thrown through the clouds. The cold morning sky is as dark as the sea; the stars spark and fade quickly. The moon is shining also, keeping the shadows away.
My brother is searching for enchanted copper, which I might easily find at the Night and Day ceremony. I just pick it up where it lies, with a witch who asks for herbs alone in exchange. Having got the copper I hide it, to protect it in case a timetraveller turns up.
The hidden, enchanted copper starts vibrating, but somehow people don't notice how earthshatteringly-loud it is! I go to cover my eyes and ears, and I see shadows on the ground all around me.
They are cast away, by my brother's great and manifest will.
Ring 2's result:
Ring 2 wrote:I am a hunter, but often I don't catch anything. I cannot find the gemstone of hot smoke, but right now I can see the gem of dark ice. And without moving, I see it shining dark and smoky; it looks like black ice slowly freezing.
My master and I use modern dark-ice tools of fine quality, so that everyone can tell they are well-made and will last for a good while.
They found a firefly, half-shining. It separated into four moving parts and everyone went to watch the lights until the next day dawned.
terram impūram incolāmus
hamteu un mont sug
Jackk
roman
roman

Post by Jackk »

RING THE FIRST
Ring 1
Jackk:
Spoiler:
By the time I manage to slip away from the revolving crowd and step out into the back street, the cloudless sky has lost all trace of pink and is fading directly to a navy blue. The first stars twinkle cold above; it is half an hour until moonrise.
In that time I have to find the emeralds, pass them on to my sister, rejoin the party carrying everything else I could steal from the baron's vault, scatter his valuables onto the dance floor, and escape into the night.
wordcount: 97
Spoiler:
Ag moment yon j'acaf a scap fair ne cognit dell'aucoum torneyant e jo sort ny routel, y ciel innuoðous a toð residu pars de roug eð es affauðant direct vars blau Dachin. Y preu stel lugn freit dessur ; reman for un demy hour jusc ort luner.
Prell'oc cainç jo dey l'eç smaraut trovar, lou communeyar ne man de my sour, y fest rassistr ne toð autr meyon emposseïbr des y tesoir dy baron portant, sell'eç entað preçous scadrir sull'area fruy, e scapar sou manton noit.
Val fort my sour me day osc faglessem.
wordcount: 94

Salmoneus:
Spoiler:
When I accomplished my escape, unrecognised, from the swirling crowd
and turned from my path into an alley
the last red stain had then already departed (never to return) the blue clouds
and directly they had been bleached with black woad
the first of the stars was sparkling coldly up above
and it was only a half hour until the moon's rising
before then, I needed to find those emeralds
in order to set them into my sister's palms
that I might go back into that party
carrying all that was easy to snatch from the jarl's treasure-chamber
in order to strew his precious things onto the floor of the dance area
and to escape in the cloak of night -
truly, my sister ought to give me easier targets
wordcount: 129
Spoiler:
thá framto ic u thuerendon crúidn scecn in unáithcnéné
áid in pathocạ frauáddo
úteró thá fleacca flannó grónnann uolcann áir foreliasdi
áid diorioché uarth thá midi bléna uád áir gabláicnódé
fuirifuinclóid fuirista at oppé in caldó stearrónó
áid náinna lag fram rísn éscas bi út ta halbo úaro
áir than thorfto smaragadúi than fíthenạ
than í fulmom meos suistor foré ta settenié
iac thano fledin foré údar eft ta gangannié
alla berend tha áth in hrapón uas fanhi máithma-clibin eirlas
diariann hes réden foré an rincong-rúmmas flettạ ta stránnié
áid in bráte naiht ta scacinnié –
líhtsinn scuili í sáthé minhu suister úidl gebenạ
wordcount: 104

Click:
Spoiler:
I made my way out of the swirling mass without being noticed and turned away from the path after the farther-off red spot had moved away from the blue clouds, and the dark blue had become faded. At first, it sparkled up there as cold as a star and for half an hour there was nothing outside but the rising moon.
I needed to find the emeralds to put them in my sister’s palms, so I had to go back to the party. Stealing everything from the nobleman’s treasure chest was easy, but his precious things got strewn all over the dance hall’s floor, and I had to escape under night’s cover—my sister could have really given me an easier task.
wordcount: 121
Spoiler:
Roa to a tı noırı taí to síma tı kamaó soaı so rıo táka soa xao tárı pa póka mara kaí
pı tırı rıo tamá xao hónao hónao kasa má koso toxa. Ha raı koma ısíxa poso tıa rıo
saı sıkáto ta kıáı maso nakı noka xıa akıó noína xıkó.
To rímao aroa ato noáı na mona to, má rıo tíma soa hao kıtíra. I kına kaırı atı hıotákı
ıtáxı a kámo, ko haína ka pıası rıo otırítı tasıóxa ıkakáı xoírıa má to tíma rotoma
hao máka noıta tíkıa—mona to a xıáo na to roı tómaı pı kámo.
wordcount: 98

brblues:
Spoiler:
I left without anybody seeing me sneak out of the swirling mass, then I turned to get away from the footpath after a red speck appeared from further way behind the clouds, turning blue, then darkening and fading. It first sparkled cold-white above like a star; half an hour passed, and nothing but the moon rose outside. I had to put it into my cupped hands and give it to my sister, and thus I needed to go to the party. Stealing everything from the chest of valuables had been easy, but in falling the valuables has been scattered over the dance room floor; thus I had to flee under the cover of darkness. My sister had given me many easier tasks.
wordcount: 122
Spoiler:
Hɛki mu sɛ ɣiɣsomnɛʔe, mu tunduma pokpinmɛʔu xilsɛmakusmɛ, mɛʔumakusmɛʔe, nuɣehɛ ɣelbɛ zamɛsɛ sukumɛ tulte mɛʔumakusmɛ, nɛki sɛtulhenɛ, akhenɛ, ʔinudsomkusmɛʔe, mu ʔagudo mɛʔumamɛ. Kusmɛ kɛlesun di sibhihinhɛxi, mazmakali. Zahe segun lusomnɛ, liggamɛ puka kuɣel bosu bomamɛ. Muxi tunma dazabo dasomsa na muhe legtodol odamasa, zexhɛmɛʔu, mu podezkisig bomasa, zexhɛkali. Ɣopnuzkihɛ donamnomɛʔu hizmɛkaɣuz upmaku golhɛkanɛʔe, sa hizɣuz abo mɛʔumakusmɛ, motza subo sususommɛ. Sa susummɛʔu muxi sotma mazkenomɛ tignibomasa, zexhɛkali. Muhe legtodol mɛkahe lebo golhɛ loloʔuʔud mu odamamɛ.
wordcount: 75

cedh:
Spoiler:
With nobody seeing me, I sneaked away from the swirling mass. They left, and I disappeared as a red dot in the herd of clouds somewhere far away, turning blue, becoming dark, and when they faded, I left the path.
At first, it was sparkling cold white like a star. With half an hour passing, only the moon outside rose in the sky.
I needed to collect them into my cupped pair of hands, and because I needed to give them to my sister, I needed to go to the party. It was easy to steal a full pile of things from the aristocrat's box, but the pile of things fell to the ground, and got scattered all over the dancefloor. Therefore I had to flee away into the sheltering night.
My sister gave me many easier tasks.
wordcount: 138
Spoiler:
Se twín nyu hic to. Ne ndza tò gyè pei uźec vei tyu gyòun dòu. Twín pyec ntào faen ntào faen binc, o dzó kein zúc zúc do ruoc krac. Ne brinc sruo.

Mbí kwá ngunc hśea pí zèc vei léi pa ihtrìc gèi. Myòu lo ngùo pyonc trae làe. Myéc źùn pa saen, o fou ngei lánc, han bwí gra dźi myòu.

Ne tòc ndzu pya xào śou-mó. Dyá tenc ne ráon myen mic ndźù pou duhrù soc wonc sa san ne. Ne ló mbrinc dàon htsí htsí, htlanc na twín nggù hrào nào binc yu zrou-mbì. Ne tsèa ndza pou duhrù suo rùc ro ndlíc ro nú ndáo gló ngoun diec yu trùc. Ne nàc kóan tóc fi tśi téc gao myùc bó yu ne. Kè yéi hihfyáon hunggòun wo ne, o wo diec wie fae lo ngwìn, o wo na ndáo gló wie fae hfyao hfyao lin kwé, o wo ki méc dyò dyò htroa, drenc ne ló ráon tswi blo śea ne téc śenc gibyonc.

Ndźei xòac kén gyào sa tùc soc myóa to ló ne, wo hac hac nú táo tsèa nyac nwa ki kyén.
(Translation follows)
Spoiler:
Nobody noticed it.

I successfully managed to sneak away from the moving crowd.
The people continued to dance and sing in their ritual, walking away towards the sacred megalith.
I hid myself and waited.

The sun disappeared in a herd of clouds like a red gemstone.
The sky turned blue, dark, cold and clear.
The stars were sparkling like embers, and after a short while the moon climbed up brightly in the sky.
I cautiously rose and stepped out of the shadow of my hiding-place.
I needed to find the amulet quickly and give it to my sister.

I needed to take my chance right now,
while everyone else was away at the celebrations for the spring equinox.
I easily managed to find the amulet among the magical herbs and all the other strange things in the shaman's box.
I took it and covered it in my cupped hands.
But then I hurried too much and stumbled,
and the box tipped over,
and all the strange things fell out and got scattered all over the floor,
and there was a loud rumbling noise,
so I had to run away quickly and hide in the dark night.
Out of all the tasks that my sister ever gave to me, every single other one was much easier than this.
wordcount: 190

ixals:
Spoiler:
Nobody has ever realised it before. I managed to silently leave to the side of the crowd of roaming villagers following the flow. The people continued singing and dancing for the ceremony and walking away from me and approaching the holy megalith. I hid and waited.
The sun descended hiding between the herd of clouds that were red like jewels. The sky become dark blue, cold and clear. The stars glowed like sparks, and for a small amount of time, the bright moon rose up to the sky.
I carefully came out of the shelter of the shadow. I needed to quickly look around to find the talisman for my cousin. I had to be brave and take the chance immediately, while all the people were away participating in celebrating the ritual of the spring equinox. I easily managed to discover the talisman among the magical herbs and other significant items inside the box of the priest. I seized it and covered it with my protecting hands. But as I rushed out I stumbed and the box fell down, opened and all the significant items fell out and scattered on the floor. This occurrence was very loud, therefore I had to quickly jump into the darkness around me to hide.
Since this whole mission that my cousin has given to me, each and every other one was a lot easier than this mission.
wordcount: 233
Spoiler:
Wash ayǫ̆xhwa ǫhĕyųwuxhĕm wash xhatici. Lăwyǫsxhpǫ̃l xuluusumiixaytan wacanwatan lăwrãwsiw õlăwyǫsxhpǫ̃l xhawuwiwxwõõpalatãtwa lǫshăhãxhat washatan. Lăwyǫ̆sxhpǫ̃l xhawuliweewxawãt xhawiwsĩyĩĩt ăwxhiwų̃ų̃ratiiwa xuuhõwa, xhiwjixhl xuluuxwõõpayatan, xuuhomutan xũũwnashãcwa wayĭyųnay. Xhŭwuujcoshalat ǫtamamut.
Xhiwiw ǫhunutan xũũwăxĩĩmãcwa pitan xawăwãxhuusxũywa yĩytan hǫ̆xuucoshan. Ishųw xuulăyųnutan nãhųyųlu wanĭyųrwatan wuwiwrăyųwatan. Xhiwawiwiw xhiwapãnwa pitan wiwjǫǫsa, xhatĩciw ãnan xuuxhũpuxhaxh, xhiwlujwa hǫ̆xuujǫǫsatan awĩyaxhwa wishų̃w hǫ̆xuuheshĕyųtash.
Ăwxhwăwxhãcusiw xhaxuuyemutãtwa wuliwuujcatish wapeexhaxhatishan. Wuwiwwooshatan xhawuwiwmaywãtshwa xhiwǫ̃ǫ̃sh õxhiwãtl nĕĕcan xũũwnanyãcwa xhawǫwceyũshuxhatãtwa ǫshųųjãwuxh. Õxhawilujshųw xhiwų̃ų̃ratiiwwa xhawiwiiwaxhatwa ǫhihaxhan xhawǫjųmixhatwa ăwxhaticiw, ǫwǫweeshutãtwa xhatĩciw ǫwlĩxutãtwa ǫshųųjãwuxh xhaticiw jųtan. Xhiwat ǫhiwapuxhan wahăwxhutan xũũwnăxẽnwa, ǫhushrŭtan xũũwalĩcashwa rijan awĩyaxhwa ăwxũũwshamwa ăxhxhiwomatyǫ̆sh ǫyalahutan xũũwnanyãcwa xhawiwceyũsatãtwa ǫshăhãt xhatĩĩnwa ǫheewutan. Xhiwatl aynŭlaxũũxhiishũũx wuliwyemiitan xũũwayų̃ų̃l ăxhxhiwãtl lixan nŭlawų̃ų̃riilũũx. Ja ăwxhawuliwǫ̆xatiiyatwa xhaticiw wiwhunũtayat, lshamxũywa ayxhũũjeshetan, xhŭwuujxhwii, sii xũũwăxẽnwa ǫhiwaputan lshãmxũywa aywuwiwxwopwã wiwawilalan witųųnyaw ayųwaxũywa. Nashan ǫnojsuxh, xhawǫcoshiitãtwa mayan ăwxhanų̃latwa anĩyaxhwa wuwiwwooshatan xhaxhŭwuujrŏŏtalatãtwa wǫjiishuxh.
Õxhiwãtl ăwxhiwǫ̃ǫ̃sh xhahãw jųtan xwõõpan xhaticiw, sii xhăwhaw ăwxhahãw jųtan xhatĩĩnwa ǫhuyemu nashan.
wordcount: 133

loglorn:
Spoiler:
No one knows time.
The people walking out of the village managed to leave silently. They continued their singing and dancing ceremony. Slowly leaving, they began approaching the holy megalith, I went undercover and waited.
The sun hurried across the sky like jewels stumbling on the clouds, the sky turned blue, then dark, cold, then sunny, the stars glowed like sparks. It took little time. As the glowing moon moved up in the sky, the protection of the shadows carefully went away.
Quickly looking around, my cousin must keep searching for the helping amulet. At the holy time of the spring equinox ceremony, I must use the brave time. I easily managed to find many important things alongside the magic herbs and the amulet inside the priest's box on the ground. I took the amulet and covered it with my hands for protection but the time traveller tripped.
The box moves. It opens. Everything important left the box, splitting the earth noticeably loudly. Undercover, I looked around inside the darkness. It made me suddenly jump. My cousin's mission left time, so the present mission is noticeably easier.
wordcount: 187
Spoiler:
Shaháng kwiik haakyakayooh nga.

Shahathúp yapahóoh pahayáya opya he'ákethyuukya pahatana. Pakópahamoopya nguwékima kohe'épooh nahengkaakéemooh. Shahe'óoh mok, ngahángkayko kokangháah yaakangám. Ha'yétohook nahengkóopya.

Shapyáaka hanénuupya shahempohí yuukya ngeyng naamatho yayhókayooh ehíngge. Uukya kokeyénggok nahinthók nahengothók nahe'ahángek. Apyáy amánguupya ngeyng naháyatho. Nga hopya ekéeke. Umme yangemánguuh ngyooh yuukya ngaakoh uumíyaha panthukéthu hahákethyokayopya shawntómaha.

Shahóoh yangyeng wishíh, shangyómeta akópahamooy unta kokángyahe yahatómana maá. Hammyáamooy nga yaméengi engá yaakangám enguwékima shapa'aamatháshi maá. Hópya ngathíiwkya yay awh yaeekakyáa hengó oohathop yahothúng nakángyahe yaamángyopya ehángee yahothúngge ekwéngya. Hangámoopya kangyahe nahe'áthumoopya shatáta kohamíyahaooh, ngeha hathúhaakompa'a hokayopya.

Hangeh kohepúupya. Awh yayó yaeekakyáa hakayopya pa'ángeh, he'áamoopya kwéngya shashúpya ngee. Eha'yétohooh, hantómoopya thukéthu yahawmóthuuh. Hakwu'epékayopya há kúthyo'othyo. Shongsho shangyómeta kwúnamoopya nga, ngaakoh shongsho yaapee koyáyooh shashéeh.
wordcount: 115

DesEsseintes:
Spoiler:
Who knows time except for me? The people walking out of the village were able to leave silently. They continued the ritual singing and dancing. Walking slowly, they drew near to the holy megalith. I was disguised and I waited. The sun quickly passed across the sky like jewels scattered through the clouds. The sky started turning dark blue in the cold sunlight. The stars appeared, glowing like sparks. It took very little time. The glowing moon rose into the sky as the protection of the shadows slowly disappeared. Looking around quickly, my cousin was eager to continue the search for the useful amulet. I wanted to bravely use the opportunity at the sacred time of the Spring Equinox ceremony. I could easily locate the important items and the herbs of the shaman with the amulet who had entered his shaman box on the ground. I took the amulet and covered it with my hands to be protected but the time traveller stumbled. The box moved. All the important items came out of the box and split open the ground with a noticeably loud sound. Still undercover, I looked at the shadows surrounding me. Suddenly, they made me jump. My cousin’s mission had left us time so this current mission was obviously easy.
wordcount: 213
Spoiler:
Áıgı kelkıt eyíbén kagídzeesá? Éísh monoda dénganéé nııhóın dee maah máah sánıınó. Sootéh nenenyííshnó hengóódzó helewee. Mool hegoonéé anáátáana oboolwáá eyánwóólxó. Yénomáál góónsé adzá góóntééh. Yaanáná pít wıshyaanó hwééhda ííaka íbaan segóobewe otsóóngadzóısh sáíbínda kítoh. Hwééh íeeh dee íínkalaa lóóh dáánayoo ganáóda. Ááhbawe dénwóóndın henxíílí ííaka níbaan dzáltsawe kítoh. Éngwıshkıwóóngón nót nót. Dene gahíílí hwééhda ıtıyaatáy lá lííshgı omáándo mool móol aatsayaawón. Pít hotsóóyoo, gınéísı yáyítsíí dee nentííshnéé dee etítáóó kıınoya gáónxóó. Yágítsíí dee bámáwáá geyííbı kııkál hoo kııkánooda sootéhbílíneetsoda. Geehóın dzıgı dee énegeewóóntáıl kón sangwííngatááma yan lásıı gayímí wéké gawóó kıınoya adzá esıganó okyookongwéké bııda. Itegeewó kıınoya adzá sélamegeemokóy nátee aatsagewóóntón atá otsóóyaagóıt góókelkıt. Kyookon wıshyaapóy. Kón sangwííngatááma áát kyookonda déıshnıınó adzá bıı tótenyííshnókı hekagayáát wasáh doon sítee nííshkıwóóngyoo kítoh. Ánawaay yénomáál hegóónse, ewıhıshgeeyín lííshgı geengáísh’één. Wáseh gınyííshtóıbı. Gınéísı osaahótó eyátóómool débaan híí saahótóníí ílííl énékíwóóngyoo kítoh.
wordcount: 138

anonymous123:
Spoiler:
Who understands the passage of time if I am absent from it? The people in the village who were leaving were silent as they walked away. They continued the ceremony, as they sang and danced. As they slowly left, they carried the gods’ altar. I am wearing a mask/disguise and I am waiting. The sun moved across the sky as if it were a gem flying among the clouds. The sky was dark and blue, and the daylight was cold. The stars sparkled like sparks. They died out shortly. The moon shining in the sky rose as the shadows slowly disappeared into their dwellings. My cousin wants us to continue searching for the amulet. I want to bravely use that occasion at the spring equinox ceremony. I could easily find the important objects, and the amulet held the herbs that the shaman had and I placed it in the shaman’s box on the ground. I picked up the amulet and covered it to protect it, but the time-traveller stumbled. The box moved. All the important objects fell out of the box and the ground broke, which made a noticeably loud sound. Still wearing a mask, I saw the shadows lying around me. Suddenly they jumped up. We had time for my cousin’s mission, therefore, this mission became clear and apparent.
wordcount: 220
Spoiler:
Tukuhązi nguhi a nąrą ngątuhinamąpąřu yo? Yengyengyo nipąhąn ane ąnaya nąhą u tuhąxąxyo. Tuyengamekopąhąmekopąhąyo a nguwetimąka u tuniyaniyahątyo rą turutąnąrutąnąhątyo. Tuhąnanananayo łąhułąhu a tąnyatą u nipąhąn tupąkpąkyo. Ngąhąřąłapepąkąt ąming pehařuhą rą ngąhąnahąt. Angemukiyo a kąka a ątka nenayą na yąnyo ąřuwang ąnawąhątyo xun nąhą. Yąnyąnyo a ątka mątehąn rą řwa, rą yengyo a tiřu řeri. Angemepiyąryitmepiyąryityo a piyąrka na yąnyąnyo piyąryit. Ngehekekyo nąrąyit. Ngemetingątyo a nungka ątka nąyą ngeřuwąxyo, u tumehąwpąmehąwpąyo a nangunangu nąrąya ąnałtą nąhą. Tukuząyo a ąrangą mąkopąhą mąhąhizwąřu a ąpemełaydąyit. Ngątuzą lepiyahąn ngątumahełu ye penąnux pąkąkarałnguwetimąka nąyą. Ngątunuhąhałą myungą ning a tutąyąwątąyąwąyo, rą ayingařap a ąpemełaydąyit małapinątą a łaydąru, rą ngahąmenąhąxyo łaydąru a ąhumitą nąhą. Ngąhoyoyo a ąpemełaydąyit rą ngąhąhařuyo ka ątu ąnima, kahi turutąxyityo a nąrąhąxanga. Ąmukiyo a ąhumi. Ahąpąkpąkyo ning a tutąyąwątąyąwąyo a łąxe ąhumi mihą rą ngehinąyo a ąxka, atukumangyo pengahąn nihąn ni. Tiząmi ngąhąřąłapepąkąt ąming pehařuhą, ngiyengahanyo a nangunangu ngehinghingątyo xangą. Hikahika ngeřungapątřungapątyo. Tiząmiluyątyo nąrą ąrangą a perąhątyatą zetą, ngiřu, tungwaxąyo ye perąhątya ting rą awhąn.
wordcount: 163

Frislander:
Spoiler:
“Who does the time know that I am absent from? People in a town were silent as they went. The ceremonies continue as they were singing and dancing. The gods carried their altars as they left quietly. I am wearing a disguise and waiting. the sun moved across the sky as if it were a gem bouncing in a cloud. The skies were dark sea-blue, and the morning was cold. The stars were sparkling like they were sparks. They died shortly. The moon rose shining in the sky, as the shadows vanished in time’s house. My cousin and I wanted to continue to search for the amulet. I bravely want to use the time in the spring equinox ceremony. I am easily able to find the things that were important, and the amulet holds the priestess’ herbs, and I placed a priestess in the box. I picked up the amulet and I covered it in order that it might be protected, that the time-traveller might stumble. The box moved. All of the things that were important were leaving from out of the box and broke the earth, making a noticeably loud noise. I am still wearing a disguise, I see the shadows as they lie down around me. Suddenly they jump out. Time remained my cousin for the big task, therefore, becoming a clear and apparent mission.”
wordcount: 227
Spoiler:
Wa‘ ‘iwənnənneŋwə ‘annə‘ wa muwumumu‘wə? Yaxxwaxxwuwə yitə tyaŋayəx ‘ityi‘nyu‘ax. Tyəməmeŋwə tyassin ‘i‘ansi‘asəx ‘i‘inta‘asəx. Yi‘nyuyə yiŋwan wa ‘ityuntiyax ‘ityiŋwayənax. Məntəntewəxini məxən wa məməmeŋwə. Wityəpan waxŋə wa ‘ixayiyə wətexə wa ‘itunuŋwə tiyupə tantrə‘ə nə‘mu‘yəx. Wi‘si‘suwə wətexə ‘ixunuŋwə xiyəssi wa ‘innyinnyuwə ‘əxayaxŋiyən. ‘inyunuŋwax yastrəsə nyinsi‘ wa yuniyu‘uŋwə. Wixminyə wuŋwityə ‘i‘astri‘iyəx wa si‘nyuyə səstrun ‘itaŋayəx ‘annə‘. Muwatru mi‘ni‘ti‘tuwə ‘a‘wə‘ə tuntətiyupəsə. Maŋu‘wa‘wuwəpi‘i ‘itassinyəx ‘i‘ə‘min‘ə ‘axŋə ‘ətru‘ə. Mityu‘tyiyu‘uŋwə tyu‘tə‘ə. Tuntətiyupəsə ‘isuntuntuwə ‘isepə‘əpu‘sə wəmux wə‘pusə wa muwexusə tuwiyəx. Mətuntiyə tuntətiyupəsə wa mətənteyə wa mətətrayə mətuŋənriyə wa waŋə‘əsəxistyi waya‘annə‘sə. Ti‘nyeyə tuntətiyupəsə. ‘iti‘nyi‘nyuwə ‘i‘a‘rən‘ax tyu‘tə‘ə ‘itənte‘ə tuntətiyupəsə wa ‘iwitrətyə wayən wa ‘araruxwuwəmatrə ‘aŋe‘ə. ‘imexexatruwəme‘e təntesə məxiniyəx wa məsənnənneŋwə səstrun ‘i‘uyu‘ax wa ‘imintrintruwax. Suŋŋiyə səxən. ‘annə‘ ‘iwiriratruwə muwatru ‘ənta‘iyəx wa ‘itututəpatruwə tinyen.
wordcount: 112

spanick:
Spoiler:
Who sees time and am I lacking it? The quiet people leave their houses. Singers and dancers stay at the ceremonies. The gods leave holding their shrines. Covering my face, I stay. Each walk of the sun which spans the sky resembles a bounding gem in the cloud. The black sky looks like the sea on a cold morning. The sparks look like stars and quickly die. The moon joins in the shining and shadows leave time’s house. My cousin wants to look for an amulet. I could search for it with ease at the ceremony which joins daytime to nighttime. I pluck up the plucked one with ease. The medicine woman holds medicinal herbs in the amulet and set it itself. I take the amulet, cover it, I will give it protection and a time-traveler would trip. The amulet began to shake. The picked up and covered amulet leaves and shatters the world and the loud ones avoid it. Sitting, my face is covered and ai see shadows lying down and surround me. They throw themselves. My cousin is performing for the great and obvious purpose of time.
wordcount: 189
Spoiler:
Yupi hææ’æ me’pi ee ha č’ošp’i? Yitt’æ hap kærem kum wihiš. Ceš ee hašiš xoopašk’æm hiiyo. Raaxet’e kærxopikæ ku’æ nii yahiš. Ha hit’e’æ nišuhe ee hiiyo. Waa wiira waaka retš pært’ukæ wahiš aapum c’ita. Wak šapš yet’e’æ het’e’æ mæærim t’ašem c’ita. Pær’ættæ t’erkæ c’ita ee rik k’ir. Meex aššem nii ni’aa ee raxk’æ hææ’æ kæræ yahiš. Hææt’e hu mækmaše’æ hire yix. Ha ku’ æxoopašem hææpæ ee huutæ nii ni’aš hirese wawa. Ha roosapešæ roosape wawa. Mækwiihe siiyuk’ææ mækmašem nii ee ku nihii aape. Ha mækmaše’æ nii ni’aape ee šuhepe; ha ku’æ načipese ee hææ’æ hišwašæ poowepese. Mækmaš’eæ nikikipe. Mækmaše roosapeš ee šuhepeš ee maa’a k’iriripe ee maačeš ku’æ yuwa aape. Ha hiš ee hit’e šuheš raxk’æ haš ee ha’æ ni’e me’pe. Kuk’ææ nihuuyupe. Hææt’e hu a’ašæ ket’e me’me hææ’æ aa.
wordcount: 130

Jackk:
Spoiler:
Who can see how little time I have left?
People quietly leave to go home, and the singers and dancers stay at the ceremony, left with the sacred shrines. I keep my face covered as the sun rises into the sky like a gem thrown through the clouds. The cold morning sky is as dark as the sea; the stars spark and fade quickly. The moon is shining also, keeping the shadows away.
My brother is searching for enchanted copper, which I might easily find at the Night and Day ceremony. I just pick it up where it lies, with a witch who asks for herbs alone in exchange. Having got the copper I hide it, to protect it in case a timetraveller turns up.
The copper starts vibrating, but somehow people don't notice how hidden, enchanted and earthshatteringly-loud it is! I go to cover my eyes and ears, and I see shadows on the ground all around me.
They are thrown back, by my brother's great and manifest will.
wordcount: 170
Last edited by Jackk on 11 Sep 2020 01:55, edited 1 time in total.
terram impūram incolāmus
hamteu un mont sug
Jackk
roman
roman

Post by Jackk »

RING THE SECOND
Jackk:
Spoiler:
By the time I manage to slip away from the revolving crowd and step out into the back street, the cloudless sky has lost all trace of pink and is fading directly to a navy blue. The first stars twinkle cold above; it is half an hour until moonrise.
wordcount: 97
Spoiler:
Ag moment yon j'acaf a scap fair ne cognit dell'aucoum torneyant e jo sort ny routel, y ciel innuoðous a toð residu pars de roug eð es affauðant direct vars blau Dachin. Y preu stel lugn freit dessur ; reman for un demy hour jusc ort luner.
Prell'oc cainç jo dey l'eç smaraut trovar, lou communeyar ne man de my sour, y fest rassistr ne toð autr meyon emposseïbr des y tesoir dy baron portant, sell'eç entað preçous scadrir sull'area fruy, e scapar sou manton noit.
Val fort my sour me day osc faglessem.
wordcount: 94

shimobaatar:
Spoiler:
At the moment when I succeed in escaping unnoticed out of the spinning crowd and when I exit into the alleyway, the cloudless sky has lost all traces of red and is fading right to indigo. The first stars twinkle coldly above; only half an hour remains until the rising of the moon.
Before this event I must find these emeralds, pass them along into my sister's hands, rejoin the party while carrying everything else able to be stolen by me from the bank of the baron, scatter his precious items on the dance floor, and escape under the dark of night.
My sister really should give me easier targets.
wordcount: 110
Spoiler:
Fiš-šēdaman wē sē fiš-ḥun lōˀ-ādafanaman bēt-əbōsḫērēnt yēnēwulun rus-ˤutsantēn jēlēn ḫalfuḥič tē sē šu-nīlkiwāyin maruḥič, mikkiwāman wē bēt-urīsirat ˤēlbəsulēnt kādwēnd surfanwēnd zōlušayun tē jētsulīn lōs-sōkaman furjumin. Wāddiyand warḥōbyand lib-mēnis šundis fis-sayyas jafudulun warwarujarrū; nūnḫērī huddatēyyi rus-mēkēsyand cīmnēwulun suryu.
Ruš-šuḫāman fōšnēyaman, din sē šuḫayyand jēˤayyand miccaywaḥičyun, tē din sē ka šu-sayyas āššēnt dōnōyidun mablamašwaḥičyun, tē din sē kāt wē kēs datēnēywēn rus-lūḥāyant bānyubōyin lib-dayyasulis lōs-sē fiš-yūdōfanēnt biˤsuwinēyaman bōtwaḥičyun, tē din sē ḥunyas mēbuywēnd kāsfanwēnd fis-cīmkuduwēn rāmiswaḥičyun, tē din sē fiš-mikšēdēnt sōsulēnt karnuldun zōlwaḥič, lib-wuffusulam lōs-sē yēwujarrū.
Sayyas āššulun martə-martiyat miccaḫēryat šu-sē mabwayu.
wordcount: 90

Iyionaku:
Spoiler:
At the moment at which I successfully and without being noticed escape out of the spinning crowd and go into the alleyway, the cloudless night sky loses all traces of red and swiftly becomes purple. The first stars above me shine coldly; half an hour before the rise of the moon remains. Until that moment, that I find these emeralds and deliver them into the hands of my older sister and that I can carry everything that I stole out of the lord’s vault joining the party, and that I scatter their precious possessions at the dance floor and I have to escape them in the dark night.
My older sister will give me the finds easier.
wordcount: 117
Spoiler:
Vat yinus nat taniycècepakasfiynai iy éveroldezér èpa curai pès acerquot, u’vendocunt o’paru nivét tànadneló èpa soyyulembocet. U’yitármiaton cud rat fostlubri; rai on’eduts astet siy u’yéliun moparet. Nabetál rosandai van isʻòvon èpabetál cenʻit romazai pès vanitem reo o’nemiapuʻata, nabetál tyavebai ciytó vit yùipesai iy èndèger o’Sar nat yivacurai pès pralet èpa rauguai cenim débiatmives pas yóvtamal èpabétal cenʻit ianmatcuras pès paraurac.

Reo nemiapuʻata pès rat ropafitadasai u’sandolan.
wordcount: 66

Parlox:
Spoiler:
That moment when I succeed in not being noticed and have escaped from the insane crowd and have gone to the narrow street, the cloudless sky of night loses it’s red stains and
quickly becomes purple. As the first cold star shone; for half of an hour I stood before the rising moon. Until I find that emerald and deliver it to my older sister's hand, until then I can carry everything which was stolen from the chest of the lord until half of their valuable possessions are returned, and then distributed on the dance floor it must escape into the night obscur.
wordcount: 103
Spoiler:
Doneáthda meso thkal’ást övonle mônda, meso ngals’őfangas oçldal kao, ro’ővososlo töç onglo, s’guon cöto spêlon stonle, nossocêrn toloir vosche, nosso nôlaâsno. Def ráröl ladên langpêl pêdl’ȅfa; meso kës’ővos omi sherost isroesda. Osk meso devlale celonchda, takanakolkos âkovu lvanalês vês, osk meso choleya thkanod al cholevosngas mâsethsêrnda brede, osk nososêrn kepa thôndengbreste amakol nos, ios noso dohnea söto ostnesda, noso ngals’óköl’őslosto pêlda.
wordcount: 63

sasasha:
Spoiler:
At the time of my successful disappearance from sight, my haste went from the mad crowd, and then into a street like a canyon. The sky, which was without cloud, went from my eyes, and then its red colour changed into purple. At the time of the silver-shining which was of the first star, my stance was in front of the moon which went into the sky. There will be a time that the emerald which is the grasp-request of the sister of much age will come to my grasp; there will be a time that my hand will grasp everything which is evilly-from the treasure chest of the King; there will be a time that his half of the treasure will come to his eyes; there will be a time that the treasure will rush towards the four corners of the royal stage; until that time, may there be swift disappearance into the night.
wordcount: 155
Spoiler:
Pu kaqquvin paeh meon la, su xeoffeon u tuzoaq keo li, i langiq loegoe. Cae
każeaq tammaeq iżeaq mimmeon li, xeanḷeon teaq i lindeaq. Pu cuẇoeh ka
kaongiq woẏen la, loepmeon a siq kaommah ki cae. Si pu la tunrallin nandin
ka woñin laovah i timmeon, si pu la timmeon a tandao kujiq sukraq tiba, si
pu la koekkeon xatcu i mingeon, si pu la xatcu ireoh meaḥtoah mippi; li
puvaeq la, nan kakreoh i puljae.
wordcount: 76

Yrusia:
Spoiler:
In a time hidden from my sight, I left the barbarians, and then traveled along/went to the canyon-shaped trail. The sky wasn’t cloudy, from what I could tell, and then it turned from red to purple. One night while the small moon was bright, I stood and faced the big moon and the sky. Until (there will be a time that) I take the sapphire from the oldest sister, until my royal treasure contains everything, until they see part of the gold, until the gold comes quickly to the 4 corners of the stage, then the darkness will swiftly go away.
wordcount: 101
Spoiler:
Diótǎríd, ú gvíbvoíśraaś, gatśaśn dágíítkarn, tkatríśraaś afsíd rarŋ fśakr. Gíffiśraaś: sâdźafoíźor kagg tqǎś, rasótíśr. Smadv, diǒźor rnoǒ śêtś, dgafśitɣ dark a rnoǒ gofn no kagg. Qtófógaaś tídźiǐk rśat gofn daś, qtófógaaśn ŋafán ga faóŋdaǐk dófŋ daś, gíffafógoǒś pfídq diǐk daś, tśaífóg oâtś a piśasn goíś ktadźar daś, śfíkf gnífóg ik dŋiîź.
wordcount: 51

kiwikami:
Spoiler:
In that era, which I did not see, I left the barbarians and walked the canyon-like road. I saw it: the red sky was cloudless - it was purple. At night, the small moon was shining, and I stood turned towards the large moon and the sky. I want to take the eldest sister's sapphire, to take everything from the king's treasure hoard. May they see a gold piece; may it come quickly towards the four corners of the stage, then quickly leave the darkness.
wordcount: 84
Spoiler:
Is·sıáz aìkızatǐtalııt rár : Takàskaẓálıàx hûkaul : akàra Raslıaı âẓa·laku rıáṭ. Kaàtlıà ruá : Tıızìtı huak ztaıkáı : Ḷıuhı. Is·Kaıtlıı sáh khual kıısím : Sallıàx : Laàsakalıaı khual taımám huak. Zaàḷusta xa·lmaúma·ḳùm klahahaaṭa : Zaǎzakaḷusta xa·ırùıhí·ruat mlúkur. Kaírtuà kuatâ·ḳum. Takìstaîkausàx za·ẓuak lıíṭím ltakaà·satu : lı·mas Taístakuḳàusàx saúh.
wordcount: 47

Reyzadren:
Spoiler:
During the era that was not witnessed by me, the ruffian was abandoned by me, then I walked a road that was similar to a wound. I see that the burning sky is not white, it is dark purple. During the night, the small moon was seen by me, then I stood up, then I faced towards the enlarged moon of the sky. Eldest sibling's blue precious gems are taken by me, then the monarch's hoard is taken by me. The gold piece shall be seen by them. Regarding the dancefloor, the 4 corners shall swiftly be entered by it, then after that, darkness was swiftly exited by it.
wordcount: 109
Spoiler:
vozh zaeils zhed shur oezpeshan aesk, zhas tuloke eshpludant aesk zher blezendvazhiain coik yurdand aesk. aesk jiskat zhaed yadaind iant shur az guiski, ut az guldi talsi. vozh shuig, zhas flomi thar jiskan aesk zher aesk kunda zher iant daekain thar oejzan. uarki thaeirgae krui vals kauzan aesk zher saethae jursh. zoiroekmulk koen jiskan raeses. gyshgroug koen yuhi iukand zhas 4 tasen, xaskes guld yuhi aeidan.
wordcount: 66

littlesalmon:
Spoiler:
During times that I didn't feel, I was a lonesome traceur, then I walked a cracked road. I saw that the burned sky wasn't white, but dark purple. During the night, I saw the small moon and stood, the giant sky making me overlook it. The older sibling's blue jewel was taken by me, and then the king's heap. A gold shard shall be seen by them. The place for dancing shall swiftly come to be in four sides, and afterwards, the darkness shall swiftly go out.
wordcount: 87
Spoiler:
imali kati taja ilasipoka ti isa ila ilasi taja ilasita sili pa isa onipa ma alanito. alani taja kati lapa talo anavato kata alo pa ila kata nivo iko isa. imali alani taja itota alo vo pa isa ila oniti taja isa ila ilaki lapa talo vo alani pa taja kata isa isa onipa iko. ajoli taja ila kata ma lavo apa kata talo talo kati aloja kati ilaka silo iso onipo ma iso. alani aloja ma apa sola alo. imali imali imalita ilaso apa sola ta ila ilasi ika apa imala pa isa onipa ilasi aloja itota oli iso.
wordcount: 100

Linguifex:
Spoiler:
I was in the middle of being a tracer and I was moving in one place but was seen many times.
I did not see the sky's heated crystal, just cold grey.
I was seeing a dim glow that was not moving me, and the cramped-feeling sky felt like a dark time.
The several officials and I will have extremely light-blue things, which exist for the sake of a cohesive timeline.
They will see a glowing segment.
The nexus of motion will be inside the fourth part and time will move towards the departing darkness.
wordcount: 95
Spoiler:
Áʕe haðál giîs ĝus ör itü sar ĝus lü ikłe ar iál.
Áłaʕ sar r lágr úh nôgét n taáð ü ĝus, ör sar hún ĝus alar.
Sar ilag uðák hoh r ĝus hae, öð áʕe ikłe taáð nüh hún it hákða téreg ü.
Uaták iĝ hún m ahðál neém eklór łá ĝus, it re ahe étkða ség giré it akrat.
Sar lulu káhak it ilág étí.
Kéł lulu káhak o höhsë ü íotéĝ n hoh ü öð téké káhn té tágr ü étkða giré
wordcount: 85

DzêtaRedfang:
Spoiler:
I am a tracker, but I have seen something several times every now and then. I don’t see the recently heated crystal’s vapour, and I barely see a dim icy colour. Unmoving, I see a dim glow, and the vapour that’s like a dim icy colour that pressurises itself is an event. A low-level manager and I have very dim icy-coloured objects that manifest themselves such that they are structurally sound for a very long time for the sake of everyone there for days. They see half a glowing worm. The connecting point’s movement occurs inside the fourth segment of a worm, and everyone there for days go towards the sunrise.
wordcount: 111
Spoiler:
.wä floyoyeuwaölt, fäþui; tüorþo, wä pööyavzuu ñoibogyö. wä zööyavzu të nikägyë üþlyãid goikwökõ ü wä kokoöyavzu ƀrültgyë nölcmo kogrõgamo. wä xẽ zëƀaixloi öyavzu lhizaryëngyë kogrõgamo ü gyozäëlđ të goi yã of ƀrültëlđ nölcmo kogrõgamo xẽ ƀu đabkodwanŕurẽm. bofumemri køxãiyëpëx öxü wä da dorëpëdø̃’ nölcmo’ öxü ƀrültmø’ eu kokogrõgamo’ xẽ ƀu’ đömmulenkẽ aiyer ƀo fnoiaulcabödabõ yã gojbanogyögödagõ* tö cai ryäñäëktøtë’ đukokö’ yã øþmañödadöda yã ta grø̃tgyëñëgägëdä’. bä’ öyavzuneu fäñkwä pötsör tølhizasyü. leodoã tä pik ƀaixpëx tä fäñmäpä kwüsiñëgägø̃ gin ü ivëxopotö tö ryäñäëk’ đukokö’ yã øþmañöda yã ta grø̃tgyëñëgä’.
wordcount: 88

Davush:
Spoiler:
I am a tracker, but I often did not find anything. I cannot find the heated crystal’s vapour, but I can make out a dark icy colour. Stood still, I can see a dim shine and vapour with a colour like dark ice which is condensing.
The young chief of the workplace and I use darkly coloured, icy tools, the strength of which is visible and lasts for a while for the benefit of everyone there on those days. They find a firefly, half shining. Its four segments move and everyone who goes there stays until dawn on that day.
wordcount: 100
Spoiler:
An lu dasğirišušak, daba, udu’udu muan lagi niğ. Baran lagi duk zakalla šegkumak ak, daba, balen hašapi dara amagiak. Ğu muan asud, anšapi šerzi daradara ğu duk me gin amagi dara’ak bal peškul. Digullaš kibalabak ğu en enengitaka amet dara amagi alak dab silimab a hašapi ğu a dalel ina enem-enem zapul lulu ak ina kiba udu eral. Ešešlagi nimsarra kisma’alab a šerzi. Sapa ilinuab e giasud ğu lulu enge za kiba e gidalel za ina zalag udu eral.
wordcount: 79

Jackk:
Spoiler:
I am a hunter, but often I don't catch anything. I cannot find the gemstone of hot smoke, but right now I can see the gem of dark ice. And without moving, I see it shining dark and smoky; it looks like black ice slowly freezing.
My master and I use modern dark-ice tools of fine quality, so that everyone can tell they are well-made and will last for a good while.
They found a firefly, half-shining. It separated into four moving parts and everyone went to watch the lights until the next day dawned.
wordcount: 95
terram impūram incolāmus
hamteu un mont sug
Jackk
roman
roman

Post by Jackk »

Well done everybody! IMO this was a very cool relay, at least to watch as it happened.

Over the next few days I might make a few posts looking at some of the most interesting clauses' journeys...
terram impūram incolāmus
hamteu un mont sug
Man in Space
roman
roman

Post by Man in Space »

littlesalmon wrote:and then the king's heap
Linguifex wrote:which exist for the sake of a cohesive timeline
How did I screw that up that badly?

Also:
DzêtaRedfang wrote:They see half a glowing worm. The connecting point’s movement occurs inside the fourth segment of a worm…
That spurious worm came about because the CT term for "segment" is a compound word that literally means "worm part" (like how earthworms have segments).
Twin Aster megathread

AVDIO · VIDEO · DISCO

CC = Common Caber
CK = Classical Khaya
Kg = Kgáweq'
PB = Proto-Beheic
PO = Proto-O
PTa = Proto-Taltic
STK = Sisỏk Tlar Kyanà
Tm = Təmattwəspwaypksma
Jackk
roman
roman

Post by Jackk »

IN DISGUISE
The Original English says "manage to slip away", which I translated into Boral as acaf a scap fair ne cognit "manage to get away incognito"; this two-word phrase went on some very wacky journeys!

Ring 1
> unrecognised > without being noticed > without anybody seeing me > With nobody seeing me

So far so good! Now...
> Nobody has ever realised it before.

This is fun—it's grown into it's own sentence! Now we get
> No one knows time. > Who knows time except for me?

And now a question, however did that happen? [:D]
> Who understands the passage of time if I am absent from it? > Who does the time know that I am absent from? > Who sees time and am I lacking it?

And finally:
> Who can see how little time I have left?
Ring 2 starts off equally promising:
> unnoticed > without being noticed > not being noticed > disappearance from sight

And then...
> hidden from my sight

A Pronoun, very cool! Presumably migrated in from the rest of the clause:
> which I did not see > that was not witnessed by me > that I didn't feel

Here it gets difficult to work out where this bit went; my best guess is
> but was seen many times > several times every now and then

Which quite simply becomes
> often > often

Tune in next time for more Relay Shenanigans! [}:D]
terram impūram incolāmus
hamteu un mont sug
spanick
roman
roman

Post by spanick »

One that I find funny about Ring 1 is sister to cousin. It seems innocuous, but the word for “cousin” I got from Frislander was specifically male cousin and I then in turn used the term for older brother/older male parallel cousin. The original “sister” switched genders and relations but could very easily have ended up switching to “brother” in the very last round!