Famous CBB Quotes Thread

What can I say? It doesn't fit above, put it here. Also the location of board rules/info.
Arayaz
roman
roman

Re: Famous CBB Quotes Thread

Post by Arayaz »

Visions1 wrote: 31 Jan 2024 18:37 Misquote time.
Creyeditor wrote: 31 Jan 2024 17:09 the group of Fredauon linguists ... were able to enforce the agreement among individual Others (provided that they have individuals).
Proud member of the myopic-trans-southerner-Viossa-girl-with-two-cats-who-joined-on-September-6th-2022 gang

:con: 2c2ef0 Ruykkarraber family Areyaxi family Arskiilz Kahóra Makihip-ŋAħual family Abisj
my garbage

she/her
conlang-creature
hieroglyphic
hieroglyphic

Post by conlang-creature »

Khemehekis wrote: 12 Aug 2021 22:44 An oldie but goodie I just found:
clawgrip wrote: 14 Nov 2015 01:19
HoskhMatriarch wrote:You're going to write in your conlang? Cool. I'm going to write in mine too, which might have to do with why I'm ending up with a bunch of low-frequency words when I don't yet have words for "one" or "blue"...
If you make a dedicated thread for your language, you'll end up with a word for "one" soon enough.
My eyes have been opened. I finally understand.
A word a day keeps the scrapping away!
Current Record: 178
:usa: [:3]
conlang-creature
hieroglyphic
hieroglyphic

Post by conlang-creature »

Arayaz, in Salmoneus' werewolf thread wrote: 05 Jan 2024 20:51 When I saw the title I thought "...is Salmoneus trolling?"
Now I think "what the fuck" ...
I would have quoted Salmoneus' post itself, but any quote I could have come up with would be a disservice to this absolute goldmine.
A word a day keeps the scrapping away!
Current Record: 178
:usa: [:3]
Arayaz
roman
roman

Post by Arayaz »

Creyeditor wrote: 27 Apr 2024 19:11 [...] the time when spambots discovered kitchen-sink (conlangs) and tried to sell us kitchens
Proud member of the myopic-trans-southerner-Viossa-girl-with-two-cats-who-joined-on-September-6th-2022 gang

:con: 2c2ef0 Ruykkarraber family Areyaxi family Arskiilz Kahóra Makihip-ŋAħual family Abisj
my garbage

she/her
Arayaz
roman
roman

Post by Arayaz »

lurker wrote: 27 Apr 2024 23:12On the internet nobody knows you're a monkey fox :)

my garbage

she/her