Way vone conworld : related to Is 340 Syllabes enough.

Discussions about constructed worlds, cultures and any topics related to constructed societies.
Pe King
cuneiform
cuneiform

Way vone conworld : related to Is 340 Syllabes enough.

Post by Pe King »

Ok so here is the concept of my conworld/conpeople.
The Large Hadron Collider is started and it opens a wormhole. The wormhole allows people to go to a solar system, far, far, away. :-o + :roll:

The wormhole is expanded to allow a transport of goods. Around the wormhole they built a space station and a roadway through the wormhole. Exploration of the Solar System revealed two planets 6 times the size of Earth.
Each of the planets has two moons. The moons farthest away from the planets’ surface are earth sized and have oceans. The moons closest to the planets are much like Earth’s moon. The main planets also have oceans. All of the planets and moons are dead with no life or signs of past life.
The days are odd in how not only do the planets and the moons spin east to west every 48 hours, they also spin north to south every 24 hours. Every 7 months the planets and the moons line up perfectly. This makes an incredible eclipse. They have elliptical orbits that provided seasons for the planets and its satellites. Every year is 434 days. A month is 31 days. The inner planet has goes north to south in relative position to the star. The outer planet goes east to west in relation to its host star.
There are other planets in the solar system but none are as interesting. There is are gas giants on the outer rim of the solar system
After years of research they had started to terraform the planets themselves with robots that could nurture the new plants and bring the atmospheres to a breathable level. The moons were undergoing the same process only humans were working on the surface and exploring. All of the animals on Earth are being bred and prepared for when the moons are capable of supporting breathing creatures which would take only 25 years because so much is was done naturally.
The main planets however have a greater activity so large O’Neil space cylinders were made to acclimate the animals and humans to the greater gravity and atmospheric pressure on the planets’ surface. After 200 years the O’Neil Cylinders are repurposed weigh stations.
Around 50 years after the wormhole was opened the scientists discovered that the wormhole had weakened space surrounding the wormhole making it so that for a 100,000 years another wormhole could not be opened without sucking both solar systems into a black hole. The gravity of the stars would have drug the space warp with them prolonging the healing of space.
While the wormhole was still operational tourism was a huge industry especially during the eclipses. The winter eclipse was very special because the thin winter air allowed the exceptionally strong aurora to shine through.
About 500 years after, the star that this system contains gave off a massive blast of energy during the summer eclipse do to tidal forces on the sun. The magnetic fields of the plants are always weakened during a said eclipse making it easier for a solar blast to wipe out all of the electronics this sent all of the planets and moons into total power failure but since all of the cities had their own fusion reactor it burned the cities to a crisp. The human population plummeted and sent radiation all over. This led to major evolutionary changes. Humans then only lived on one moon and one planet.

Over time life evolved. On the inner planet a bee like species took over and started to become sentient with only peace at mind. All of the plants here grew huge and most of the Earth like animals died of. More on this later. Meanwhile this planets moon stayed like Earths and few changes except for the wipeout of humanity happened.
On the inner planet and its moon humans still lived. Humans on the Outer planet grew tall with strong lungs to deal with the thick oxygen poor atmosphere. Everything grew huge here except humans. Including Snakes and Spiders and stair steppers kidding :-D . The moon also maintains human life whole possess advanced technology but are incapable of reproducing it because of a lack of resources.
One just isn't enough.

I am praying for you all, with sincerity and on occasion gritted teeth.

Mathew 5:43-44

I seldom think before I speak.
That requires patience, an art I have little practice in.

-Pe King, I hope.
Micamo
MVP
MVP

Re: Way vone conworld : related to Is 340 Syllabes enough.

Post by Micamo »

Okay, lemme get this straight: The inhabitants of Way Vone are ancestors of space-settling humans a long time after a mass extinction due to a solar flare wiping out their technology and causing their fusion reactors to go haywire.

First of all, if these humans were advanced enough to build colonies on other planets I have no doubt they'd be able to protect themselves against a simple (yet strong) magnetic pulse.

Secondly you're confusion Fusion with Fission. Fusion reactors don't leak radiation when they fail, unless you count the supercharged hydrogen escaping as "radiation" (but it still wouldn't be Chernobyl).
My pronouns are <xe> [ziː] / <xym> [zɪm] / <xys> [zɪz]

My shitty twitter
Pe King
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by Pe King »

I didn't think that I confused things especialy when you consider the H-bomb aka fission induced fusion. Also what I forgot to mention is that it doesn't take long when useing an unbalanced centrifugal force derector (google patents).
Also I think you forgot about the worhole in space part, it is a lot easier to step into space then launch to it. The gravity of the star would keep it near.
What can I say, we ourselves can't protect against an emp yet so yeh.
One just isn't enough.

-Pe King, I hope.
Micamo
MVP
MVP

Post by Micamo »

Space colonization is still huge work even when you don't have to travel for hundreds of years to even start.

Furthermore fusion-based H-Bombs don't just start fusion willy-nilly. It's a very carefully designed, controlled process to make the explosion happen. Just cutting the power to a fusion plant with an EMP wouldn't wipe out the whole city.

My shitty twitter
Pe King
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by Pe King »

OK so it is supposed to happen a few years from now. Did you read about the unbalanced centrifugal force director? Also emp don't simply turn off the power they over load the power grid and fry the electronics and transformers. Plus some scientist dipped into the bubbly and forgot about it. But an emp has come from the sun and hit earth. It caused blackouts in Canada. It took nearly a weak to restore power.
One just isn't enough.

-Pe King, I hope.
Pe King
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by Pe King »

Ok so how would you plummet an advanced human civilization into the darkages. The emp idea combined with a winter eclipse was a death by beauty.
One just isn't enough.

-Pe King, I hope.
Micamo
MVP
MVP

Post by Micamo »

Me? I'd have them take themselves out, so to speak. Have a pair of hubristic government leaders decide to start bickering and nuke each other's citizens.

My shitty twitter
Pe King
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by Pe King »

REALY?

I thought natural, also a nucular that span 2 planets and 2 moons. Is my emp idea that unrealistic? If so how about my other ideas.
One just isn't enough.

-Pe King, I hope.
Pe King
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by Pe King »

Oh, I almost forgot HOW RUSSIAN.
One just isn't enough.

-Pe King, I hope.
Pe King
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by Pe King »

Here is that bee species I told you about.
The Buzmowy are a bee like species with a high IQ. The species evolved after the great flames ravaged the planet for months. The bees first nearly died off but then after the Fires died down the great rains came and shaped the land. Flowering plants flourished in the ashes and gave a rise to the bee populations. With this rise, organization remained a priority and specialized bees were bred into the picture. These specialized bees gained more control over the hives then the queen. They soon were overwhelmed with information and needed to expand their information capabilities. With control over the queens intelligence was bred into the bee populations.
Meanwhile with high carbon levels the plants grew larger and larger. The bees were able to pull less nutrition out of the plants so bees with harvesting rates were also bred. These would soon become an entirely different species similar to cows but with the ability to carry large amounts of nectar like the honey pot ant. The when oxygen levels rose with the recovery of oceanic algae, plankton, and continental forests made the all of the bees grow larger with the development of more natural nutritious food.
The larger, smarter, bees with higher populations were once more taxed in knowledge. The Bees, now Buzmowy, now had human level intelligence. The Buzmowy were able to find if anything was related to intelligence and found what we call silicon. Buzmowy with higher silicon levels were higher in the more intelligent of the species. After a large amount of time had passed they were able to develop a memory system that uses a similar idea as holographic memory. This system allows them to communicate using radio waves and in the future human technology.
The Buzmowy never really die there holographic memory crystal is removed and sent to the hive at which it lived. There it is “hooked ” up to a living room that is the equivalent to a library and it can live in peace with the only price being that he has to come and give some knowledge to whoever needs it. As capital punishment for cries the Buzmowy shatter the convicts’ holographic memory crystal a true absolute death.
One just isn't enough.

-Pe King, I hope.
Pe King
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by Pe King »

Before anyone asks mating only occurs between a queen and a mindless drone. All of the other Buzmowy are genderless and their is no marriage only family/team clicks. War is non existent and the only crimes are theft related.
One just isn't enough.

-Pe King, I hope.
Pe King
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by Pe King »

NO REPLIES YET. Come on. Some one says wolf they jump on it. I say bee you run please "bee" brutal.
One just isn't enough.

-Pe King, I hope.
Micamo
MVP
MVP

Post by Micamo »

No offense but your English isn't very good. This makes trying to pick apart your posts a bit of a chore.

Secondly threads not getting any replies is a common occurrence around here. This board's pretty quiet in general. The only time conlang/conworld threads explode into activity is because I constantly post replies to them as soon as the author answers me. Seeing a lonely thread makes me so sad. Just look at my barren conlang/conworld threads because I can't do the same to myself.

Given your conlang I was expecting them to be called the Waybuzwaydowaybowayway or something.

My shitty twitter
Pe King
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by Pe King »

Well about my grammer there isn't much I can do I am working with a PSP (a trade mark of the Sony corporation) and there isn't spellcheck. When I get to a real compuer the damage is already done.
Also (my favorite word if you couldn't tell along with soon) the Buzmowy named themselves not humans and therefor do not pertain to that conlang. ALSO that phrase was positive. Positive words or concepts get the syllable that means positive hense the /way/. ALSO any thoughts about how the Buzmowy evovled or lived?
One just isn't enough.

-Pe King, I hope.
Micamo
MVP
MVP

Post by Micamo »

I know several people who use their PSPs for internet a lot: None of them have anywhere close to the problems you do.

Anyway I find it somewhat unrealistic. How could they even have survived at all under those conditions?

Furthermore if they can upload their minds to memory crystals then why would they fuck around with their bodies anymore? Just plug their minds into VR-orgyland.

My shitty twitter
Ossicone
vice admin
vice admin

Post by Ossicone »

Micamo wrote:VR-orgyland.
The new Disney World.

(I should not post when I first wake up.)
Micamo
MVP
MVP

Post by Micamo »

Ossicone wrote:
Micamo wrote:VR-orgyland.
The new Disney World.

(I should not post when I first wake up.)
Orgyland, orgyland, I love yaaaaaaa, orgyland! You're only a click awaaaaaaaay...

My shitty twitter
Pe King
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by Pe King »

First they have practice I would love to see you try. Second they have to deal with the bodies because somebody has to collect resorces. It is a way to develope minds with different views, variety is fun. Just imagine being stuck with a million yous, I know 1 of me is plenty.
One just isn't enough.

-Pe King, I hope.
Ossicone
vice admin
vice admin

Post by Ossicone »

Pe King wrote:First they have practice I would love to see you try. Second they have to deal with the bodies because somebody has to collect resorces. It is a way to develope minds with different views, variety is fun. Just imagine being stuck with a million yous, I know 1 of me is plenty.
My ego would certainly appreciate a million me's. It would be awesome. I could finally teach someone Inyauk (my boyfriend is an unwilling participant). Also if your mind can only see something from one perspective, you must have a boring life.

TBH, I think the orgyland was the most appealing idea for me. But that could be because I have a difficult time understanding your posts. :/
Pe King
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by Pe King »

Oh how did they servive there bees and this happened during the winter eclipse (I said summer I'm changing it) the bees were in hibernation with their winter hoards. I also helps that bees have odd places of hiding ask my great grandma. Another note on the holographic memory they would have to earn their keep with the hive or no bee "hevean".
One just isn't enough.

-Pe King, I hope.