The 8th World

Discussions about constructed worlds, cultures and any topics related to constructed societies.
k1234567890y
mayan
mayan

The 8th World

Post by k1234567890y »

The 8th World is an alternative earth, it is the world where the long-longs live.

This is a brief article about the terrain of The 8th World, this is just some thoughts. I know these maps are very rough, maybe I need time to make better ones.

A broad outline of the terrain of The 8th World, however, much of the terrain features are not finished yet, and I only added some of them on this map.

Blue areas are waters(oceans/seas, lakes, rivers, etc.); white area are lands; grey areas are mountains and plateaus.

The broad outline of the continents of The 8th World has been decided long before I started conlanging.

The tectonic plates of The 8th World, just worked on it.
I prefer to not be referred to with masculine pronouns and nouns such as “he/him/his”.
k1234567890y
mayan
mayan

Re: The 8th World

Post by k1234567890y »

a modified version of the tectonic plates of The 8th World, there might be more modifications in the future.
I prefer to not be referred to with masculine pronouns and nouns such as “he/him/his”.
k1234567890y
mayan
mayan

Post by k1234567890y »

second modified version of the tectonic plates of The 8th World...=_="
Avo
greek
greek

Post by Avo »

It may not serve your post counter but there is this little thing called edit button that suits your needs just fine
decem
greek
greek

Post by decem »

You should probably get a better graphics software. There are plenty of free ones available.
[tick] : :gbr: | [:D] : :deu: :fra: | [:S] : :esp: :ita: :bra: | conlang sxarihe
Ear of the Sphinx
mayan
mayan

Post by Ear of the Sphinx »

Also, there are better continent shapes than rectangle.
Thrice the brinded cat hath mew'd.
benjamino59
hieroglyphic
hieroglyphic

Post by benjamino59 »

I love long-longs! They're awesome!

I would recommend you download Inkscape (free) and take a look at this tutorial: http://www.cbbforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3318

I can't wait to see how your world will turn out :)
Love, love, love... What is it good for? Absolutely nothing.
k1234567890y
mayan
mayan

Post by k1234567890y »

Avo wrote:It may not serve your post counter but there is this little thing called edit button that suits your needs just fine
I know, but ...
decem wrote:You should probably get a better graphics software. There are plenty of free ones available.
these pictures were drew with MS paint...
Ear of the Sphinx wrote:Also, there are better continent shapes than rectangle.
decided long before and not willing to change too much.
benjamino59 wrote:I love long-longs! They're awesome!

I would recommend you download Inkscape (free) and take a look at this tutorial: http://www.cbbforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3318

I can't wait to see how your world will turn out :)
thank you. I'll try.