An unnamed map

Discussions about constructed worlds, cultures and any topics related to constructed societies.
Thakowsaizmu
runic
runic

Re: An unnamed map

Post by Thakowsaizmu »

I understand it fine. Hard to navigate as in... well, the black as the background, the fact that it is kind of a low grade image, uh, it isn't æsthetically pleasing (to me)...
KiKi Tampusa
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by KiKi Tampusa »

I'm getting Gimp now.
What are Klingon speakers doing? They are engaging in intellectually stimulating language play. They are enjoying themselves for languages sake, art for art’s sakes. And like all committed artists, they will do their thing, critics be damned.
Arika Okrent
KiKi Tampusa
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by KiKi Tampusa »

Ha! I have it! Posting now...
If This Doesn't work please tell me.
What are Klingon speakers doing? They are engaging in intellectually stimulating language play. They are enjoying themselves for languages sake, art for art’s sakes. And like all committed artists, they will do their thing, critics be damned.
Arika Okrent
teh_Foxx0rz
sinic
sinic

Post by teh_Foxx0rz »

That looks much better.
KiKi Tampusa
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by KiKi Tampusa »

The climate basic elevation info rivers etc...

Arika Okrent
Ossicone
vice admin
vice admin

Post by Ossicone »

Looking better!

What climates do the colors represent?
KiKi Tampusa
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by KiKi Tampusa »

dark green is forest, the slightly less dark green colder and higher up, light green is plains and farmland, yellow is dessert, gray is high up rocks, white is glaciers and snow. The red rovers are lava rivers.
Arika Okrent
KiKi Tampusa
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by KiKi Tampusa »

Night2
Arika Okrent
Ossicone
vice admin
vice admin

Post by Ossicone »

You should really explain these better....
KiKi Tampusa
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by KiKi Tampusa »

Purple= Ship routes
Thick Yellow=cities
Thin Yellow=roads
Arika Okrent
KiKi Tampusa
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by KiKi Tampusa »

Just so that you all know this planet is about:
62,692.4......................................................................................................miles around
19,956...........................................................................................................miles thick
129,020,000,000,000......................................................................................miles square
Arika Okrent
KiKi Tampusa
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by KiKi Tampusa »

1,251,100,000.......................................................................................miles surface area
Arika Okrent
KiKi Tampusa
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by KiKi Tampusa »

I just ran the math and I found out that you would weigh four times more here than on Earth.
Arika Okrent
KiKi Tampusa
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by KiKi Tampusa »

A day, month and year:
Days are 21 hours long
Months are 21 days,
A year is 441 days,
21 months in all!
Arika Okrent
KiKi Tampusa
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by KiKi Tampusa »

Any thoughts?
Arika Okrent
jseamus
greek
greek

Post by jseamus »

KiKi, you go girl!
This is the world.
KiKi Tampusa
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by KiKi Tampusa »

What? I don't get it.

BTW: Boy you tease.
Arika Okrent
jseamus
greek
greek

Post by jseamus »

I was trying to encourage you. And how am I a tease? Do you even know what that means?
This is the world.
KiKi Tampusa
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by KiKi Tampusa »

I was referring to the "girl" bit. Though thank you. Any thoughts though? What corner would you like?
Arika Okrent
Yačay256
greek
greek

Post by Yačay256 »

Perchance you could put those statistics in kilometres, Kiki? :-)
¡Mñíĝínxàʋày!
¡[ˈmí.ɲ̟ōj.ˌɣín.ʃà.βä́j]!
2-POSS.EXCL.ALIEN-COMP-friend.comrade
Hello, colleagues!