Started a Worldbuilding YouTube Channel

Discussions about constructed worlds, cultures and any topics related to constructed societies.
kingdemon
cuneiform
cuneiform

Started a Worldbuilding YouTube Channel

Post by kingdemon »

Hello, everyone!

I know it has been a really long time since I was last here and since I last posted. Life has been overwhelming and mostly all encompassing these past few years. Somehow in the midst of that chaos I was able to keep working on my own worldbuilding project and conlang. My husband had the idea of me starting a YouTube Channel about my worldbuilding project and I finally decided to go about doing that. If any of you are interested, go check it out! I only have one video up right now and I would really like some feedback regarding it. Thank you all so much and hopefully I can become active here again in the future. Have your best day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuMnKjpK-2c
The above title is DECEPTIVE: I am a girl...and a succubus.
eldin raigmore
korean
korean

Re: Started a Worldbuilding YouTube Channel

Post by eldin raigmore »

I can tell it’s very good! But I had time to watch only half of it. I’ll finish it later.
elemtilas
runic
runic

Post by elemtilas »

kingdemon wrote: 12 Jun 2021 21:06 Hello, everyone!

I know it has been a really long time since I was last here and since I last posted. Life has been overwhelming and mostly all encompassing these past few years. Somehow in the midst of that chaos I was able to keep working on my own worldbuilding project and conlang. My husband had the idea of me starting a YouTube Channel about my worldbuilding project and I finally decided to go about doing that. If any of you are interested, go check it out! I only have one video up right now and I would really like some feedback regarding it. Thank you all so much and hopefully I can become active here again in the future. Have your best day!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuMnKjpK-2c
Yay! I subscribed! I now expect to be fed a regular diet of your delightful geopoetry!
kingdemon
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by kingdemon »

eldin raigmore wrote: 12 Jun 2021 23:20 I can tell it’s very good! But I had time to watch only half of it. I’ll finish it later.
Thank you!
kingdemon
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by kingdemon »

elemtilas wrote: 13 Jun 2021 01:49
Yay! I subscribed! I now expect to be fed a regular diet of your delightful geopoetry!
Thank you! I'm working on the next video already, but I'm not sure how long it will take me to get it posted.
Foolster41
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by Foolster41 »

This was really cool! I follow the channel WorldbuildingNotes and I'm always interested in more people telling stories from their world.
kingdemon
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by kingdemon »

Foolster41 wrote: 16 Jun 2021 23:43 This was really cool! I follow the channel WorldbuildingNotes and I'm always interested in more people telling stories from their world.
Thank you! I'm a big fan of WorldbuildingNotes as well. A few other YouTubers you might be interested in are Nakari Speardane, Artifexian (he's more analytical), Mariah Pattie Worldbuilding, and Biblaridian (he's also more analytical) if you don't already follow them. Thank you again!
eldin raigmore
korean
korean

Post by eldin raigmore »

I’ve listened to and/or watched all of those except Nakari Speardane, of whom I have just now read.
teotlxixtli
cuneiform
cuneiform

Post by teotlxixtli »

I like the orthography you had at the beginning there, and the names are so delightful! Omme just sounds really nice to me.