Tgnàmm Bôta - Emilian lessons and resources

A forum for guides, lessons and sharing of useful information.
Fi.ri.ku.su
rupestrian
rupestrian

Re: Tgnàmm Bôta - Emilian lessons and resources

Post by Fi.ri.ku.su »

Where did this thread go? I need more help with mudnes
eldin raigmore
korean
korean

Post by eldin raigmore »

Fi.ri.ku.su wrote: 22 Jul 2019 22:30 Where did this thread go? I need more help with mudnes
Alessio last posted 11 months ago, and was last active on this board 3 months ago.

—————

This is your first post!
Welcome to the CBB!
Tell us a little about yourself? If you want?
We have an “introductions” thread where you can do that, and also look up about us, if you’re curious!
Fi.ri.ku.su
rupestrian
rupestrian

Post by Fi.ri.ku.su »

I tried to send him a Private Message but it's stuck in my "outbox." How do I send messages that are in "outbox" ?
shimobaatar
korean
korean

Post by shimobaatar »

Fi.ri.ku.su wrote: 24 Jul 2019 22:03 I tried to send him a Private Message but it's stuck in my "outbox." How do I send messages that are in "outbox" ?
I believe that means it’s been sent but hasn’t been opened by the recipient yet.
eldin raigmore
korean
korean

Post by eldin raigmore »

shimobaatar wrote: 24 Jul 2019 22:07
Fi.ri.ku.su wrote: 24 Jul 2019 22:03 I tried to send him a Private Message but it's stuck in my "outbox." How do I send messages that are in "outbox" ?
I believe that means it’s been sent but hasn’t been opened by the recipient yet.
That’s right.
If he hasn’t signed on to the board in a couple of months, odds are the quickest way to contact him would be something else; another board, or a discord channel, or email, or some kind of irc or other chat thing, or something.
Does his profile give you another way to contact him?
Otherwise it may be September before he reads it. (Or never. But let’s not be pessimistic!)
Alessio
sinic
sinic

Post by Alessio »

The guy was lucky, I read the message on time haha

Yeah, this thread is kinda dead. I don't really have the time to write lessons anymore - I work now - and also I would need to do some changes due to my slightly increased knowledge of the language. Let's just say that it would be a good idea to just start this over from scratch, which might happen at some point if I get enough people interested - but don't count on me posting as often as I used to.

Still, I'm happy to find love for this thread even 5 years after it was originally published :)
:ita: :eng: [:D] | :fra: :esp: :rus: [:)] | :con: Hecathver, Hajás, Hedetsūrk, Darezh...

Tin't inameint ca tót a sàm stê żōv'n e un po' cajoun, mo s't'armâgn cajoun an vōl ménga dîr t'armâgn anc żōven...