Introduction thread(s)

What can I say? It doesn't fit above, put it here. Also the location of board rules/info.
shimobaatar
korean
korean

Re: Introduction thread(s)

Post by shimobaatar »

Snyexarosha wrote: 07 Mar 2021 23:00 Ooh I just found the introduction thread! I'm Rosha; I'm a linguist by trade and have been conlanging and worldbuilding since I was a child. (Although "conlanging" is a strong word for what I was doing back then...I feel like I only really got the hang of it several years ago, and of course still have a lot to learn.) Recently I've decided to get more serious about it (in that I decided I want to actually FINISH at least one project I've started), so hopefully you guys can keep me on the right track! I am currently turning two major worldbuilding projects through my mind and am actively working on one of those.
Welcome to the board!
Park Bom
rupestrian
rupestrian

Post by Park Bom »

Hallo, alle zusammen.
Mein Name ist Vee und ich komme aus Deutschland.
der erste Berührungspunkt mit Fremdsprachen, begann wie bestimmt bei vielen anderen auch in der Schule mit Englisch.
Irgendwann später in meinem Leben fing das Interesse für Japan an und später auch für Korea, Vietnam, Indonesien, China usw.
Ich habe mir fast jede Sprache angehört^^ aber sprechen tu ich nur Englisch einigermaßen gut.

Mein Interesse an Sprachen, änderte sich durch Tolkien, mit seinem Elbisch oder Dothrakisch aus Game of Thrones.
Ich interessierte mich mehr für fiktive Sprachen und irgendwann lernte ich auch Esperanto kennen.
Ich mochte diese Sprache irgendwie noch nie, ich weiß auch nicht genau was. Ihr Aufbau, die Aussprache oder sonst was.
Irgendwann dachte ich mir "das schaffe ich doch besser^^" und fing selber an eine Sprache zu entwickeln.
Ende April hatte Solenja die 1.000 Wörter erreicht und werde noch weiter daran arbeiten.

Bei Interesse würde ich gerne die Sprachen mit anderen Menschen teilen.

alles liebe :)
---------------------

Hello everyone. my english is not the best...
My name is Vee and I come from Germany.
the first point of contact with foreign languages ​​began, like many others, in school with English.
Sometime later in my life I started to be interested in Japan and later in Korea, Vietnam, Indonesia, China, etc.
I've listened to almost every language ^^ but my English is okay

My interest in languages ​​changed with Tolkien, with his Elvish or Dothraki from Game of Thrones.
I was more interested in fictional languages ​​and at some point I also got to know Esperanto.
Somehow I've never liked this language, and I don't know exactly what. The structure, the pronunciation or whatever.
At some point I thought "I can do it better ^^" and started to develop a language myself.
At the end of April, Solenja had reached 1,000 words and will continue to work on it.

If you are interested, I would like to share the languages ​​with other people.

all the best :)
eldin raigmore
korean
korean

Post by eldin raigmore »

Welcome, Park Bom (Vee)!
We’d all like to see.
shimobaatar
korean
korean

Post by shimobaatar »

Park Bom wrote: 05 May 2021 00:31 Hallo, alle zusammen.
[…]
---------------------

Hello everyone. my english is not the best...
[…]
Welcome to the CBB! Your English is far better than my German, so I won't attempt a bilingual greeting myself, but I know we have at least a few other German speakers here on the board. [:)]