hi

If you're new to these arts, this is the place to ask "stupid" questions and get directions!
pizua
rupestrian
rupestrian

hi

Post by pizua »

๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐ , ๐—œ๐—ข ๐—ญ๐—œโดณ ๐—›๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—ข ๐—›๐—œ๐—ญ๐  โฎ๐—ข๐—œ๐—ญ๐  โŠฅ๐—ขโฏ๐  โฏ๐—œ "conlang" ๐—œ ๐—œ๐—ข โฎ๐—œโดณ๐—ข ๐—ฉ๐ ๐—ญ๐—œโดณ ๐—ข๐—›๐  ๐—›๐ ๐—ญ ๐—›๐ ๐—ข ๐—ญ๐—œ โฎ๐—ข๐—›๐—ข โฎ๐—ข๐ ๐—Ÿ ๐—ญ๐—œโดณ ๐—ข๐—› ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—› ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—›โŠฅ๐—ข โฏ๐—œ โฎ๐—ข๐—›๐—œ๐—ญ๐—ข?
Weird brazilian dude who messes around on the internet. Don't mind my shenanigans [xD]
sangi39

Re: hi

Post by sangi39 »

pizua wrote: โ†‘01 Dec 2022 23:25 ๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐ , ๐—œ๐—ข ๐—ญ๐—œโดณ ๐—›๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—ข ๐—›๐—œ๐—ญ๐  โฎ๐—ข๐—œ๐—ญ๐  โŠฅ๐—ขโฏ๐  โฏ๐—œ "conlang" ๐—œ ๐—œ๐—ข โฎ๐—œโดณ๐—ข ๐—ฉ๐ ๐—ญ๐—œโดณ ๐—ข๐—›๐  ๐—›๐ ๐—ญ ๐—›๐ ๐—ข ๐—ญ๐—œ โฎ๐—ข๐—›๐—ข โฎ๐—ข๐ ๐—Ÿ ๐—ญ๐—œโดณ ๐—ข๐—› ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—› ๐—ฃ๐—ข๐—›โŠฅ๐—ข โฏ๐—œ โฎ๐—ข๐—›๐—œ๐—ญ๐—ข?
I don't suppose you'd happen to have a translation for you question? Unfortunately, I can't imagine you might get many responses without one. I suppose unless the reason for presenting it without a translation is a way to get people to try and guess various features about the conlang (like, for this one, is it based on Iberian Romance languages?), but, still, more than a sentence might have been better to make that intention clear

Aside from that, hello, welcome to the Board! [:D]
You can tell the same lie a thousand times,
But it never gets any more true,
So close your eyes once more and once more believe
That they all still believe in you.
Just one time.
Creyeditor
MVP
MVP

Post by Creyeditor »

I was thinking that this is close to Spanish, mainly because of the first two words that I read as 'ola, io' maybe meaning 'Hello, I'. The rest I roughly read as
'zix hovo hizo coiza toda di onlang i io cixo vazix oha haz hao zi coho coal zix oh po pohto di cohizo.'

Still looks vaguely Spanish to me.
Creyeditor
"Thoughts are free."
Produce, Analyze, Manipulate
1 :deu: 2 :eng: 3 :idn: 4 :fra: 4 :esp:
:con: Ook & Omlลฑt & Nautli languages & Sperenjas
[<3] Papuan languages, Morphophonology, Lexical Semantics [<3]
pizua
rupestrian
rupestrian

Post by pizua »

sangi39 wrote: โ†‘02 Dec 2022 13:34 I don't suppose you'd happen to have a translation for you question? Unfortunately, I can't imagine you might get many responses without one. I suppose unless the reason for presenting it without a translation is a way to get people to try and guess various features about the conlang (like, for this one, is it based on Iberian Romance languages?), but, still, more than a sentence might have been better to make that intention clear

Aside from that, hello, welcome to the Board! [:D]
Hi, what i said there translates to:
"Hello, I am new to this whole "conlang" thing and I want to learn how to make one but i don't know how. What is a good starting point?

I made a post written in this conlang* just to see what the initial reaction was, and i plan on making a post explaining it later. The person in the second reply got close [;)]

*i don't really know if it even counts as one [xD]
Weird brazilian dude who messes around on the internet. Don't mind my shenanigans [xD]