Word Chains (Game)

A forum for game threads.
Boka B
rupestrian
rupestrian

Word Chains (Game)

Post by Boka B »

This is a very simple and essential game.
One says something, then someone else says something related to the last word,then someone says something related to the last word and so on. The game should be cyclical in eye - to - eye play, altrough it will not be here and is instead just forbidden to double - post.
The game has no defined end,just when it becomes boring it can be stopped by an agreement.
For play here it will go indefinitely.
Here is an example sentence and a proof how fast things can change:
Pumpkin - Ball - Sun - Yellow - Lemon - Grass - Cow - Milk - Cheese - Factory - Iron - Rust - Mars - Alien - UFO - Conspiracy - Theory - Mathematics - π - Number - Perfect - God - Religion - Miracle
This is mostly because of the words that have dual meanings.
The words cannot be reused if they were used recently,but more distantly used ones can.
If two or more users respond to the same word at nearly the same moment,the first one has the advantage.
The connection must be strong and you should not use weakly connected ones (Like saying Cat to Horse,as tgey are both domesticated animals.).
Here is one word to begin the game:
Constructed language
This is my first post here,I am not really all that new to this business but only found this place now. Will post a bit about my constructed languages soon,but will be rather busy these days,so....
Enjoy the game and your life and all the best!
Have a suuuuperior day!

Boka B