Conlang Database

A forum for all topics related to constructed languages
CodeMike
rupestrian
rupestrian

Conlang Database

Post by CodeMike »

Hi. A group of us are starting a new Conlang Database, to be housed on the Language Creation Society's website. We will progressively add basic data about the world's conlangs to a database which will be publicly searchable and able to produce reports involving stats or lists according to people's searches. If you'd like to be involved we are meeting in a Discord server: https://discord.gg/TfKwTz
Sequor
sinic
sinic

Re: Conlang Database

Post by Sequor »

CodeMike wrote: 28 Aug 2020 15:08 Hi. A group of us are starting a new Conlang Database, to be housed on the Language Creation Society's website. We will progressively add basic data about the world's conlangs to a database which will be publicly searchable and able to produce reports involving stats or lists according to people's searches. If you'd like to be involved we are meeting in a Discord server: [link]
I tried to join it two days ago (August 31st), when I saw this thread, but the invite was already expired. I just tried again and it hasn't been renewed.
hīc sunt linguificēs. hēr bēoþ tungemakeras.
elemtilas
runic
runic

Post by elemtilas »

Ser wrote: 03 Sep 2020 00:18
Updated link: https://discord.gg/w4pAf3P
YvonneClarkson
rupestrian
rupestrian

Post by YvonneClarkson »

How did the project go? I'm excited to learn more about its progress. The idea of having a centralized repository for conlangs that's searchable and can generate reports, including CRM enrichment, sounds fantastic. It's a fantastic resource for conlang enthusiasts and linguists
Last edited by YvonneClarkson on 17 Oct 2023 13:19, edited 1 time in total.
eldin raigmore
korean
korean

Post by eldin raigmore »

Yes! How did it go?
Can I join that Discord?