Please note that this post is a WORK IN PROGRESS. I have gone through all threads going back to 2012, and I have a long list of threads that I might put on here; but at the moment I have prioritized getting this post out at all, rather than having it be perfectly complete. For this reason I ask you not to suggest threads for it, for the moment being. Also keep in mind that some threads are relatively old, meaning that those who posted in them might not be active on the board anymore.
Showcasing your conlang: Lexicon
- What is the newest word in your conlang?
- The longest and the shortest word in your conlang
- Have you created any idioms in your conlangs? What are some examples?
- What did you accomplish today?
- Conlang word easter eggs?
- Miscellaneous fun facts about your conlang to share and know
- What languages influence your conlangs?
- CBB Lexicon Building
- Lexicon sculpting
- Reverse CBB Lexicon Building
- Parallel Lexicon Sculpting
- Swadesh Reverse CBB Lexicon Building
- Phrase Building
- Yay or Nay?
- Conlang mini-ideas
- Random phonology/phonemic inventory thread
- Random ideas: Morphosyntax
- Altlang Ideas Discussion
- Con-Script Development Centre