Parsing a Stream-Of-Consciousness Paragraph.

A forum for discussing linguistics or just languages in general.
threecat
sinic
sinic

Parsing a Stream-Of-Consciousness Paragraph.

Post by threecat »

I need help parsing this paragraph:
… [away along the tree of time from Hlikku, Bey Su serving another one One Other.] [lord of secret places greatest sober slinking trickster imprisoned Ksarul][mighty Ksarul might have saved them, sleeping stupid under blue glass since Dormoron plain. now just a race reallocate into nullity dissipation. the end foolish plane incidental cut off she has eaten but she will not eat the Other One’s nullity the Mad One the One of Fears serve another underbelly master of negation without whom with whom not i was there Hirkane one piece ours every emperor even Trakonel burning cur simulacrum of Hlakme Chusetl swimming gallery of shadows far endlessly far beneath old metropolis Bey Su Hlikku sweating gyrating squat aborigines hum atonal panegyrics mad one nmedz one other erasing priests speak not tongue spears of bone ancient secrets one in chains ours limping servitor other one rattling ancient cage key is mine weapon from Hlikku pit smoky cauldron of ruin ancient glimmering metal steams icy spirits of nullity end the end foolish Wuru serpent’s ends not served in collaboration arrogance serves another one in chains strides the earth again dissipation gas cauldron melts mind mad one free blinding stability prankish change Tekumel tilts towards concluding days downward path realm of ancient grey plain not yet eaten dog god old tower keeps one in chains in chains purple amphoria Wuru eating up endless grey abysmal floor birds one other he serves they serve even qon’s stupid priest serves one other purpose release destructuration of plain plane [return of Tekumel to nullity] not stomach of Pale bone the other end spears pointed primal madness cauldron smoking [a few old rituals suffice one in chains chained no more]